I always admire Celebs casual chic looks. I personally love simple and low maintenance looks that are easy to carry off. Check out Bollywood’s A-list casual outfits.
A chic floral jacket is a must have for this Spring-Summer
Accessorize your clothes well with bags, earrings or chic neck-pieces. A statement beaded necklace is one of the safest bet.
Below are my few tips that can help you to stand out in your causal look -
- Stick with styles, colors, and fits that make you look and feel comfortable. A comfortable chic kurti over a short shorts or skirts looks cool, but I rather go with blue denims.
- Pile on the accessories to your ordinary outfit. Go with something chunky and stylish. Gold bracelets, pendent neck pieces, feel fresh again and can be worn over both maxi dresses and chiffon sarees.
- Don’t be afraid of a statement hat and over size sunglasses. A colorful cross shoulder bag or clutch is always an add-on to your casual day look.
- Layer it off with a sleek jacket or a well fitted coat to balance your upper part of the body. Pairing a flirty frock with a jacket looks cool and is ideal for casual day look.
- High heel pump shoes to nail the cool-casual look. Colors like black, blue, metallic and neon’s are in vogue.
- Anything in floral and prints are in demand. They are versatile and chic. Try gladiator sandals and a chunky scarf that will accentuate your look.
Check out Cbazaar's new casual collection for this season. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora