Go for a few trial looks before your select the one for the D-Day. This will help your make-up artist be familiar with your complexion. Make sure you try various hair styles before finalizing on to the one.
· Don’t blindly follow the trends. Select an outfit that suits your body type, style and personality. Indian brides have many options like sari, salwar suit, Anarkali or lehenga choli. See what suits you the best? In what style? and color?
· Emphasize on your best assets. If you have big eyes, brighten them with corrector and concealer, and kajal further. You can also use individual eyelashes to enhance them. Similarly if you have perfect lips go with a nice bright lip liner and lipstick that accentuates them well.
· You can look for the images of make-up that you really like. You can keep them for the references. Take into account that if you have the skin color, body type and hair.
· Work on your skin texture and face. Go for regular facials, pedicure and manicures. Try natural face pack to get a flawless radiant skin.
· There’s a big difference between everyday clothes and a wedding dress. Make sure you choose your accessories well. Your jewelry, bags and shoes are well coordinated for the D-day.
· Use water proof makeup to avoid any smudges on your most important day of the life. Avoid too bright make-up rather go with highlighting your best feature.
· Make sure you use all high quality products be it foundations, concealers, lip and eye products that will subtly draw attention to the area of your face.
Aish looks flawless in this bridal make-up with emphasis on her lips.
Kareena looks gorgeous in nude make-up. Bronze and peachy pink shade is perfect for her skin tone.
Cbazaar offers attires for wedding and wedding functions. Cbazaar outfits reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Check out a few of the latest launch that is just perfect for your D-Day
Prapti Bagga Arora