Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Alia Bhatt "Genius of the Year"


The newbie Fashionista of Bollywood Alia Bhatt became a butt of joke post her appearance at the famous Karan Johar’s show ‘Koffee With Karan’. Alia confused the Chief Minister of Maharashtra with the President of India was mocked for her IQ in the Social Media.

After all the jokes on her, the actress give it back to the everyone by shooting this hilarious ‘Genius of the Year’  video. “I don’t get upset at it, I laugh at it. I am the first person to laugh at myself. I always say that I rather be stupid than pretend to be intelligent,” says Alia in a recent interview.

The amazing video also features her father and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt along with Karan Johar, Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra.


Watch out the video and laugh out loud :)


Alia at Karan Johar's show earlier- The Rapid Fire



Prapti Bagga Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment