Manish Malhotra celebrated 100 years of Indian cinema with a fashion show at the TOFIA Awards 2013 in Vancouver this year. Bollywood hottest celebs walked the ramp for the designer; Urmila Matondkar, Nargis Fakhri, Sonal Chauhan, Raveena Tandon and Neha Dhupia were a few of them.
The show featured Bollywood actresses in the designers stunning collection which had blings, sequins and handwork embroidery. The vibrant colors of pinks, orange and reds with a hint of gold and zari work were part of his amazing collection at the show.
Fashion Statement of the show -
- Beautiful designer lehnga choli in colors like pink, shades of pink, orange and red were the highlight of the collection.
- Deep plunging necklines, long cholis, backless cholis were part of the collection.
- The outfit had matching dupatta in net which looked outstanding.
- The outfits had amazing hand embroidery zari, zardosi, sequin, stone work which made the attire look outstanding.
- Nude look with neat tight hair bun were the add-on to their Indian ethnic look.
Get an inspiration from this popular designer on what to wear? Check out Bollywood's style, fashion and glamour.
Check out Cbazaar for similar designer clothing options –
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new Designer Lehenga choli collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora
Post a Comment