Friday, May 17, 2013

Indian designer sarees makes our heart all a flutter


Heavy embellishment sarees with beautiful authentic zari, stone, bead, sequin and zardosi work makes my heart miss a beat. These traditional works make Indian saree's overall look enchanting. You can opt for the rich zari designer saree or a light saree with that has heavy work for your wedding.

When I asked a few of my friends what kind of Saree they will like to wear during any Indian function. "I love pinks and shades of pinks. A nice lehenga designer saree with beautiful zari work is my favorite" says Rachel one of my friend who is settled in NewYork since 1985. "I will love to team it with a polki set or maybe with a heavy pair of jhumiks" she added.



"Indian saree makes me look stunning. I love the way it looks and draped" says Shruti one of my other friend who has this immense love for net sarees. She loves to wear net lehenga sarees with heavy embroidered pallu or dupatta. She also likes to team up her saree with a long choli which is the latest trend nowadays.



My south Indian friend Anupriya loves Half and Half saree which she says she loves to team up with a brocade blouse to give that ethnic look.



Fabric and color plays a major role So, think about the comfortability and the taste zone as you will surely be able to adapt the Saree in the fabric and color that suits your body type.

No need to wander around for your love for designer saree. Check out Cbazaar for the latest chic and stylish sarees online. It is a leading online store offers exclusive Indian and Pakistani clothes. Cbazaar deals in  Bridal wear and salwar suits that include Patiala suit, Bollywood Bridal lehenga. Also the range of blouses offered by Cbazaar covers both daily use as well as designer wears for special occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment