Thursday, December 15, 2011

Formal look for office wear



As you grow up there are at least two sets of attire in your wardrobe one is causal and one is office wear.  There can be third category that is party wear. If I concentrate on second that is office wear the first thing comes to my mind is black pants. The attire is versatile and you can always team it up with a crisp white top, a tunic or a kurti.
Other must haves can be a pencil skirt, blazers, jackets, formal one piece dresses and long kurtis which can be teamed up with black tights.
Try this black tunic top for office wear. It features polka appliqué motifs enhanced with fancy thread embroidery which is ideal as well as suttle wear for work


Try this grey shade kurti for work. It features fancy stripes. The sleeve borders and hemline are framed with zari woven buttas and paisley embroidered panels. You can team it up with denims, pants or tights to complete your work look


For accessorize I personally love small studded earrings or a long chain neck piece. I also love to add stole on couple of my attires. Black, gray are the most common ones but sometimes I pair my attire with little bold colors too especially on Fridays. For footwear black pumps are my favorites. 
For special occasions, meetings and events I love to wear a saree. Nothing is more elegant than a crisp saree nicely tied and pleated for formal events.
CbaZaar deals in tunic tops, kurtis for women online. You can find all the latest fashion and designer wear on the website itself. CbaZaar also deals in women fashion, Bollywood clothing for men and women and fashion jewelry online



No comments:

Post a Comment