- Try super casual look by mixing basics with some prints and colors. Pair your Tunic top with different types of tights or slacks. Go with printed, abstract, or colorful tights to give your tunic top an edgy look. Wear a jean jacket for bohemian look.
- Layer your tunic top with a pair a floral cardigan or a cute chic jacket Perfect for Fall!
- A colorful salwar or Patiala looks traditional and common, why not try it with a long skirt instead. Whatever you’re comfortable with!
- Pair your tunic with a thin belt to give the outfit some shape. Be it a fun leopard print belt or ethnic waistband in some metallic hues, It really stands out
- Pair your Tunic with combat boots and a leather jacket for street smart look. You can go with or without tights depending on your style and taste.
- Chunky jewelry, metal bangles and huge earrings all are in this winter season. Pair your tunic with matching or contrast chunky pieces and you are all set to go.
For similar chic look check out Cbazaar online. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Prapti Bagga Arora