Below are a few tips on How to drape in a sexy saree if you short and thin -
· Avoid big prints. Large prints make you look shorter and heavier rather go with prints that are smaller.
· Avoid heavy borders. The heavy border makes you look wider and shorter instead go with sleek or no borders. The sarees with a thin border will make you look tall.
· Go with single color outfits. Multi color or color blocking outfits makes you appear shorter and is not much of a help.
· Wear a little heel that will not only make you look taller, but will increase your confidence too. If you are not comfortable with high heels go with kitten heels or wedges.
· Be careful when wearing a sari. Mae sure your pleats are done properly, else you will look shabby.
· Avoid horizontal lines. Vertical lines and stripes on the outfit are for people who are short.
· Sleek clutches, neck pieces and earrings can add–on to your look. Opt for smaller bags and sleek jewelry pieces rather than huge ones.
· Go with bright colors that will make you look chic and stylish.
Keep these tips in mind and get ready to dazzle in your next party.
For exclusive designer outfits, check Cbazaar– the leading online website. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora