Check out Do's and Don'ts of Office Dressing -
· Wear Legwear that is smooth with no defects, invisible and matches your outfit. Black stockings or leggings are the safest option.
· Make sure bottoms like pants, churidars and salwars don't touch the ground and has perfect hemline.
· Kameez, kurti or suit should not be too tight or too short, or too revealing. Make sure you wear something which is well tailored and well fitted.
· Make sure your hair and makeup is flawless and not too gaudy.
· Your footwear should be clean and match your outfit.
· A silk saree neatly pleated is the safest bet.
- Say No to cleavage outfits
- No deep neck or backless blouses. No plunging necklines.
- No to huge big jewelry. Simple is in for work. Keep it Simple Jewelry - less is better. Save the chandelier earrings for evening.
- A good work outfit is all about fit, color and silhouette!
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Check out the classy office wear by Cbazaar.
They offer a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora