Velvet in women fashion is not just limited to sarees or salwar suit. Now a days velvet jackets, coats are in vogue too. Velvet fabric is versatile and stylish than ever before! Velvet fabric makes an impeccable impression. It is sexual one and is season's hottest new trend.
Check out your favorite stars in Velvet Touch inspired collection and see how hot velvet based clothes can look-
Anushka is looking stunning in these above rich sarees. Velvet blouse adds charm to the chic outfit.
Priyanka Chopra looks hot in this velvet bridal lehenga choli. Transparent contrast duptta adds charm to her bridal look.
Pariniti looks super cool in this chic cocktail red white saree that she paired with a stylish tube net blouse.
Check Divya Mirza in this bridal beige red Anarkali churidar. Heavy embroidery enhances the entire look of the attire.
Check out Ekta in this pretty white saree with red velvet border which she paired with a chic velvet blouse.
Tips to wear velvet outfits -
- Instead of wearing the full velvet designer outfit, you can do just the blouse or the choli and pair it with a nice saree or lehenga.
- Pair your velvet jacket with a nice salwar kameez or a Anarkali churidar to make an impact.
- Wear stylish peep toe or foot wear to finish the look.
- Velvet by its own makes a big statement, so you would want to simplify the rest of your look. Don't add too much jewelry keep it simple to just hoops or a cocktail ring.
- Stick with dark, rich colors. Adding smaller accents is a good starting point.
Cbazaar offers a designer clothes for special occasions. They offer a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora