Diwali is almost here and here are my quick tips to select a nice Diwali saree -
- Go for deep bright shades for evening. Wine, purple, yellow, orange, black and blues are the color of the season. Dual combinations are also in demand. I love pairing a contrast blouse or choli with m saree as it adds that extra oomph.
- Light work or little embellishments looks cute. Don't go for heavy embroidery this season. Light zari work with thin border looks cool and is in demand this festive season.
- Prints are in. Bold abstract prints with bold jewelry makes your outfit looks sexy. Chic necklines enhances your cocktail party look further. Polka dots or a simple chiffon bright saree with silver work is my personal favorite.
- Fancy Border sarees in one color is all time hit.
- Teaming your saree with a long choli is a good way to hide your flaws and enhance your frame. You can also drape your saree in seedha palla to give it a lehenga look.
- Team your saree with a heel pumps to give yourself a taller frame.
Check out Cbazaar is one of the most popular online clothing stores for their latest launch on Sarees. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar has amazing variety of traditional designer men and women clothes.
Prapti Bagga Arora