Indian wedding dresses are chic and is the best way to steal someone’s heart. Are you inspired by the look of your favorite star's wedding? Do you want to look like your favorite star on your wedding day? Check out a few tips to add glamour and look like your favorite celebrity.
Wedding is one of the most special occasion in any person's life. For your D-day choose something you really like and which defines your personality. On the same hand it should not only be in fashion but also suits your body type. There are lots of options for Indian weddings. Sarees, Salwar suits, Aanarkali Churidar, lehenga choli etc.
Indian ethnic fashion is in vogue all over the world. It looks gorgeous make sure you consider these few quick tips before you go and buy one -
- If you are thin frame select from our wide range of designer silks. Kanjeevarams are always the safest bet when it comes to Indian evening weddings.
- If you are tall and of slim frame select from our wide range of designer Anarkali Churidar. You can always go for fancy chic necklines that includes halter, doori even backless is quite in fashion.
- For short girls Salwar Kameez or Salwar suits are the best options. Light weight saris in chiffons and georgette also works well with sleeveless designer cholis.
- For heavy busted women lehenga choli, saris looks great. Deep neck blouses in brocade with long length can do wonders.
- Accessorize your outfit with matching footwear, makeup and not to forget out exclusive unique jewelry that fits all occasions and outfits.
Send us a photograph of 'that' attire and our expert Fashion Designers will create that look for you! We can customize what you really want.
Cbazaar is a popular leading online store that deals in designer Indian clothes. You can similar saree at Cbazaar. It is a leading online store offers exclusive Indian and Pakistani clothes. Cbazaar deals in Bridal wear and salwar suits that include Patiala suit, Bollywood Bridal lehenga. Also the range of blouses offered by Cbazaar covers both daily use as well as designer wears for special occasions.
Prapti Bagga Arora