Summers are around the corner and so is Father's day. A Kurta Pajama was popular from great Mughals Era. In those times both men and women used to enjoy loose cut kurtas and pajamas with flowing panels. The Kameez used to have heavy and rich embroidery in real gold and silver threads making them extensively heavy.
I simply love men in this traditional Kurta Pajama set. I think it makes them look classy and it has an essence of elegance in it. According to me modern Kurta pajama is the best fit for men of any age. It's a perfect gift for this Father's day -
- They are ethnic yet stylish. The most popular style among men’s kurtas is white, chikan work with a straight cut and side pockets.
- You can wear them on fancy parties and weddings.
- You can get them customized according to your comfort and affordability
- You can accessorize them and make it a little fancy by adding a colorful stole, juttis etc.
- You can wear them in both winters and summers only the fabric might differ. For winters you can choose satin, silk and brocade and for summers lighter fabric like cotton is perfect wear.
Kurta pajama is cool, stylish and perfect casual wear for men of all ages. Check out Cbazaar for latest kurta pajama for men. A white ethnic Kurta pajama is a perfect gift for your dad. It is a leading online store offers exclusive Indian and Pakistani clothes. Cbazaar deals in Bridal wear and salwar suits that include Patiala suit, Bollywood Bridal lehenga. Also the range of blouses offered by Cbazaar covers both daily use as well as designer wears for special occasions