Oriental sarees are lot in demand for cocktail parties and wedding functions. They look exotic and stylish. Elegant brocade, silk fabrics with floral, stripes looks great. Bold colors and vintage embroidery makes it different from other clothing patterns.
Classic Party wear Sarees in small floral patterns in bold colors like red, blue, green, yellow looks great. You can team it up with matching jewelry to add glam to your traditional Oriental look.
This glamorous diva dressed in this orangish yellow shade georgette brasso saree which can steal the show. Saree is flooded with brasso floral patterns. Sequins, stones, kasab and faux diamond embellished fancy buttis, floral motifs and patterns are adorning the saree beautifully. Wear golden jewelry and footwear to complete your party look
Get Oriental Modern look -
· Wear a sexy black saree with oriental brocade pattern blouse.
· Wear a plushy peach belt on a white/ beige tunic top to look feminine and pretty
· Wear a salwar kameez with detail floral pattern
· Wear a chain piece of a Chinese fan, or a dragon.
· You can team up a satin belt over your kimono tops or tunics to add Oriental charm.
· Wear a small pattern white skirt with a tunic and matching accessory.
· Wear a wrap blouses or cholis with your designer sarees or lehenga choli.
ThThis is beautiful royal queen draped in this royal blue shade ready pleated saree is ideal wear for evening cocktail parties. Saree is bedecked with tiny stoned buttis all over. Saree is also beautifully accentuated with stones, sequins and bugle beads embedded decorative cut work patterns. It is faux Georgette, Net saree which makes you look taller and slimmer.
CbCbaZaar deals in designer Oriental clothing. They deal in tunic tops, kurtis for women online. You can find all the latest fashion and designer wear on the website itself. CbaZaar also deals in women fashion, Bollywood clothing for men and women and fashion jewelry online