Wedding seasons is here and everyone is busy in wedding shopping. When it comes to choose the color of your saree I can give some tips on the same.
· Try burgundy instead of blood red this wedding season.
This beautiful wine shade embroidered net saree is ideal for your reception or wedding function. First half of the saree is adorned with tikka and bugle beads enhanced shimmer woven bold paisley motifs. Zari and sequin embellished fancy motifs are accentuating the second half. Team it up with a designer choli and vintage gold jewelry to complete your fusion bridal look
· Opt for bronze or dull golden work. Bright gold work is completely out of fashion
· Cool icy colors like breezy blues, greens, white, grays, beiges are most suited for wedding functions and parties. Make sure the texture has silvery shine, shimmer or glitter to add glam to your look.
· The saree with detail sheer work can look great for evening wear
· Black silk saree, net or black chiffon are perfect for cocktail parties. Team the attire with brocade blouse as it a touch of brocade boosts up the traditional outfit with adding grace. This black net and faux georgette half and half saree is perfect for you cocktail party. Resham and sequins embroidered and is adorned with varied floral motif. Pair it with brocade designer blouse to complete your Indian fusion look
· Heavy Net sarees in neutral shades like golden, silver and pink with low neck designer blouses are hot favorites for evening reception functions
CbaZaar deals in Bridal sarees online .They also deal in tunic tops, kurtis for women online. You can find all the latest fashion and designer wear on the website itself. CbaZaar also deals in women fashion, Bollywood clothing for men and women and fashion jewelry online