Casual everyday salwars are my favorite attire for all seasons. I love to team up my salwar with a short kurti or a shirt like tunic. These salwars are versatile and I can wear them on all occasions.
For evening wear functions or festivals I team up my kurti with a designer salwar. Designer salwars have heavy work which makes them look richer. Thread embroidery, zari, zardsi, artificial gem stones and embroidery, are few of the popular work.
Quick Tips for everyday casual salwar look
· Team up your salwar with a long tee shirt to add oomph to your look.
· You can also team up a short ethnic work kurti with a plain cotton salwar. White salwars with little embroidery or gota work looks great for fancy functions
· Add chunky jewelry which will add on to your attire. A long chain or a matching choker piece is always a safe bet
· Add juttis or traditional mojjaries to enhance your look
· A contrast stole will give an edge to your traditional fusion look
· A big saree look bag or jhola will act as an fashion accessory
This trendy off white kameez is filled with polka dots, accentuated with sequins. It features varied printed designs, enhanced with bugle beads. You can pair it with a matching bottom and dupatta. It is in faux crepe fabric which makes you appear taller and slimmer
This stylish salwar and kameez is filled with subtle prints all over. It features decorative patch border featuring sequins and resham embellishment adds attraction. Team it up with chunky jewelry to complete the look.
CbaZaar deals in casual day salwars for women online. You can find all the latest fashion and designer wear on the website itself. CbaZaar also deals in women fashion, Bollywood clothing for men and women and fashion jewelry online