Color block is an art of blending colors. Color blocking is lot in fashion this summer season.
Points to keep in mind while wearing color blocks –
· Don’t be shy with experiments. Colors represent your personality and your style. It’s just the way you carry it. Shinny Pink, Orange, blue looks beautiful in color blocking.
- For a more stubble or suttle look pair color block trends with other basic colors. Black, blue, browns, white and gray is the best choice
- Emphasize on contrast shoes and bags with color blocking.
- Avoid combining more than two color blocked items else you will look like latest catalogue of some paint company.
- Team up your attire with simple jewelry to add a glam to your look
This color block salwar kameez with amazing shade of Persian blue is perfect for any fancy occasion. This anarkali suit is fascinated with brocade lining. Well embellished front yoke bottom hem, sleeve hem adorned with velvet patch border with brocade patch enhance the look of the kameez, paired with matching bottom and dupatta. The fabric is net which is ideal for any wedding or special function.
This is Indian attire is a perfect example of color blocking. This salwar suit, stone embroidered sheer boat neck front yoke with brocade sweet hear neck lining and flared body part fascinated with stone buttis gives trendy look to the kurti. The fabric used is net which is ideal for part wear functions.
Cbazaar offers a wide range of designer salwar suit online. Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Bollywood clothing, Indian wear and fashion jewelry online.